Best Man's Dress Socks
100% Custom · Free Design Service · Mininum Quantity 250 PAIRS
Best man’s dress socks are a type of sock that is typically worn with formal attire.
They are typically made from a finer, more breathable fabric than other types of socks and are often patterned or decorated in some way. Best man’s dress socks are usually relatively simple in design, with a plain top and a ribbed or cuff band at the ankle.
They are typically made from a woolen or cotton blend fabric, although some higher-end models may be made from 100% natural fibers.
Best man’s dress socks are generally available in a variety of colors, although black and white are the most common.
How to make customized socks
For each order, we have very strictly quality control, and our QC will inspect socks one by one; our process is as follows:
- We will measure the sock’s size and carefully check the sock’s material.
- The Logo is essential for each sock; we will inspect each woven Logo on the hose and pick out the poor quality.
- We will compare Pantone color to the absolute socks product to ensure each thread of socks will get the right color that our client needs.
- We will also check the sock package, not only the label and color box but also the outside carton; they should pack each pair of socks well and print with the right mark.
- Every our client will receive a quality report after the inspection is finished. Only all socks passed; we will send out all products.
- If our client is unhappy with the qualify, we will refund the purchase price.
- For more cases to learn, please get in touch with us by mail email@example.com, or click here.
Authority Certificate of Socks
We are proud of our custom bandana tested by BSCI,SGS, Sedex,Intertek, authority and each one is high-quality doubled checked by our QC.
Our bulk socks are specifically custom woven socks made of cotton, nylon, polyester, and spandex. We highly recommend our custom jaquard socks, which contain 65% Cotton,18% polyester,13%Nylon, and 4% Spandex. 200-point needle machines.
We accept a variety of file formats for your customized artwork of custom socks. The goal is to make sure your design looks as fantastic as possible on your own design socks.
Vector file formats include Adobe Illustrator (.AI or .EPS), Corel Draw (.CDR)
High-resolution Adobe Photoshop Files such like .TIFF, .PDF, and .PSD.
We are trying to provide the fastest turnaround time from a direct factory
- Our custom socks sample time is only three calendar days
- Average production time is 15-30 days
We are a direct factory supplier. For the pricing list, please contact our sales professor by firstname.lastname@example.org to get a very competitive price.
Our sock expert will help you to complete every step
Step-1: send us an enquiry of your socks
Step-2: Receive unlimited mockups and approve the mockup
Step-3: Receive unlimited samples and approve samples
Step-4: Production completes and ships to you
Absolutely! We first make a sample for your approval before proceeding with production. If you need to change or polish anything, we will help you revise the selections unlimited times till you are delighted with the sample. You could choose to confirm the sample pictures by Email, or we could send you an actual sample to your address.
Most certainly! We do our best to meet any deadline, and we will not charge you any rush fees. Email us at email@example.com right away to make sure that we can get your custom socks order in right away!
We ensure every single pair of socks you receive is perfect because our inspector will check them one by one. We enforce a stringent quality control standard, AQL 2.5, which means the acceptable level of primary defective goods is 2.5% of the total order quantity. We inspect every single pair of dress socks during production.
We usually use either UPS, FEDEX, or cargo to ship your orders, depending on how fast you need them; all of our product ship from the China factory directly; if your order is very urgent, we will use FedEx, or UPS , while international orders are shipped via sea shipping or air shipping.
If you are unsatisfied with custom socks, please let us know what’s wrong, and we will remake the socks or refund the money.